Progress Update #3

Progress Update #3

Hey, so another week another update ( we’ll just pretend like I haven’t been missing weeks left and right).  Anyway this week I got a few new additions thrown in.  I’m working on getting closer to the playable prototype so I’ve built in an extremely rudimentary menu system and wired it up to two example maps that I’ve built, one where you play as humans and one where you play as zombies. I’ve also fixed some sizing issues on the houses and added grave stones to buildings that have been infested. I also added a visible spawn point to buildings. Now players can see the exit/entrance points of zombies as well as the spawn location for weapons at uninfested buildings. Below are some pics of me play testing some of the new additions.

ScreenShot00009 ScreenShot00006 ScreenShot00000 ScreenShot00005

I’m really starting to love the color that the new building models bring to the game.  Learning to model those building was a massive pain in my butt but I’m glad I did it. Anyways that’s about it for this week. See you guys next week.

 


Comment on this post!